The Mentoring Programme
Every Sixth Former at V6 has a personal mentor, a specialist Sixth Form teacher who is there to ensure that you are supported every step of the way through your Sixth Form experience. In regular one-to-one sessions, you will be guided through the challenges of post-16 study.
Common challenges that we will work together to address, include:
- How can I become a more effective learner?
- Do I have a sensible work/life balance?
- What type of leadership role will suit me best?
- What are my post-18 career options?
- Which experiences will give me a competitive advantage?
- How well am I managing my wellbeing?